Booking Terms & Conditions
- The property is hired strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for short term/overnight use only and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the hirer or any person allowed into the property by him/her. The hirer will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any delayed departures.
CHECK-IN TIME – 2PM. CHECK-OUT TIME – 10AM
- The number of people occupying the accommodation is limited to the number of beds provided. The owner is under no obligation to accept a greater number, even if there is room available at the property let to the hirers. The owner reserves the right to make an additional charge for extra persons not stated on the Booking Form.
- No contract shall exist until you send us a signed booking form together with your deposit payment or full rental if within 30 days of your stay. This booking will be held for seven days, pending receipt of Booking Form together with your choice of payment. By signing this booking form or paying a deposit/full rental amount you are opting in to the allowing of us to store/hold basic data about you such as name, address, email, telephone numbers etc, so that we can communicate with you in respect of your booking. You are free to ask us what data we hold and we will provide this to you free of charge. We do not keep credit card details after your departure.
- Deposits & Security Bonds – A 30% deposit is required upon confirmation of a booking with the balance being paid 30 days prior to your arrival. In addition to this, a $150 security deposit, or your current credit card details will be required. If you are booking within 30 days of your stay, then you must pay the rental in full and send this amount with the Booking Form. If any damages or theft occurs, the cost will be deducted from your security bond at the time of checkout.
- In the event of a cancellation the hirer must advise us immediately, whereupon we will, without prejudice to our right to the balance in full, use our best endeavours to re-let. If re-letting for the date is possible then deposit will be returned.
- Lettings, unless otherwise agreed, are on a overnight basis and commence from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. If departure is delayed, the owner reserves the right to re-enter the property.
- The hirer is expected to leave the accommodation as found on arrival. The hirer is also liable for the cost of any damage done to the property as well as any lost or damage items. The hirer will be required to pay any additional cleaning charges if the property is left in an exceptionally untidy/unclean state (including the BBQ).
- Any WiFi services provided by HERRMANN HOUSE may be used for lawful purposes only. All guests, by signing this form, agree to indemnify and hold harmless HERRMANN HOUSE OWNERS from any claims resulting from the use of services to sites containing adult or mature content, or material in violation of any Australian laws.
- Guest agrees to abide by the following restrictions by Owner (the “Rules”): (A) Smoking is not permitted inside the property (B) Pets are not permitted on the property (C) Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00AM (D) Garbage must be placed in the proper receptacles. If any person in the guest’s party fails to follow any of the above Rules, the guest’s party may be asked to vacate the property and guest will not be refunded the original 30% deposit.
WE HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY, BUT PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE QUIET SURROUNDINGS AND THE TOWN’S RESIDENTS. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED A MAXIMUM OF 8 GUESTS.