An award winning stay
Herrmann House has been awarded a four-and-a-half-star rating by the Qld Tourism Industry Council. Australia's only independent rating scheme, ensuring you always know what to expect from the accommodation you book.
Enjoy a night of decadence at Herrmann House
If you’re looking for somewhere luxurious to stay in the beautiful Scenic Rim, then look no further than Herrmann House.
It’s the new, overnight home which is perfect for brides-to-be, couples or friends wanting to getaway.
Herrmann House is located at 37 George Street, Kalbar, Queensland. Originally, the site housed one of Kalbar’s oldest houses. It sat there by itself, since the turn of the century. Then recently, another historic Kalbar home was moved onto the same site to help create the big, beautiful country homestead that stands proudly there today.
Step back in time to an era of elegance and luxury.
The historical 3 turreted home has a front section, a middle entertaining area and a back section.
The front section comprises:
- 2 large king bedrooms each with their own ensuite,
- An elegant lounge room with gas fireplace
- A kitchenette and dining table for 6 people, as well as a compact laundry .
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
The middle section includes:
- A dining table for 8 guests
- Gas BBQ
- Comfy lounge for 8 guests
Here guests can BBQ and dine outside with views to the sprawling farmland behind.
The back section features:
- 2 ensuited bedrooms, one king and one queen
- A cute, cosy lounge room with gas fireplace
- A well, organised Hamptons’ style kitchenette, with dining for 4 people
- Reverse-cycle airconditioning
Hidden away at the back of Herrmann house is beautiful garden area that features white hampton’s chairs and a firepit . It’s the perfect place to sit outside under a star-filled sky.
It’s also where the guests can park with easy access to the homestead.